Delta State University (DELSU) Post-UTME 2019 Form Is Out => Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Fee & Registration Details
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) is now
selling its post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session. DELSU
post utme form is now availble online.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University,
Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and
scored 170 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019.
- Application website closes at 7th August, 2019.
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 14th August, 2019 to 19th August, 2019.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a
virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for
payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail
address with which the University will communicate with candidates on
dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their
credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of
origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police
and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only
through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066,
08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and
www.delsuonline.com for more information.