Make All Count Awareness. (MACA Reality TV Show 2020)
Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYFU2EG4' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied) in /home/www/nubunk.com.ng/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2056
The “Appointment Edition” of one Africa’s most recognized Reality TV Show, produced by GAFILIGADOKI COMMUNICATION A Boss Terry Shot Experience, first of its kind in africa.
“Maca Reality TV Show” started officially on 20th August 2020 with a Welcome Party amongst the 17 beautifully selected contestants for the 2020 edition of Maca Reality TV Show, described as the Clash of Beauty Queens.
The purpose of the camp was to:-
* To train the beauty queens with skills to lead younger ones to become better women and youths of tomorrow.
* Create bonds of friendship between the beauty Queen’s from different states-laying the groundwork for future collaborations.
* To help the beauty queens to identify with the values and vision of Maca Reality TV Show, so that they can passionately represent Maca Reality Show in their various State.
The hope was that, by the end of the camp, the beauty queens would be confident to fulfil their roles, as well as being inspired to make a positive impact in tackling the issues facing Girl-Child education and youth empowerment.
Therefore, the programme was packed with both talks and activities to engender positivity and excitement about being one of the beauty queens in Maca Reality TV Show.
To ensure that the beauty queens from different states shared important experiences and built lasting friendships, they were all placed into mixed teams.
Each morning began with Prayers and with Aerobics, designed to stimulate beauty queen’s bodies and minds and to prepare them for the day’s training.
All the activities encouraged the beauty queens from various parts of the country to interact and socialise with like-minded individuals, helping to forge deep long lasting friendships.
Beauty queens were also encouraged to participate in group discussions as well as to collaborate, primarily within the groups they had been assigned to at the beginning.
List Of Talks
1. How to present a speech by Dr. Sulaiman Adejoh. (The CEO of Queen of Peace Africa).
2. What to do before starting an NGO or a Career. By Miss Hauwa Abbas (CEO of Silver Lining for the Needy Initiative).
3. An Interactive Session on Empowering the Girl-Child. By Amb. (Dr) Jonathan Daniel (CEO of the fastest growing NGO, Arise O Nigeria).
4. What to do while Filming and Acting in Nollywood by Mr Isreal Kashim Audu.
(Founder of Kaduna Film Festival) (KADIFF).
5. Have a role model by Mr Francis Duru (Nollywood Actor).
6. Change Begins With Me by Mrs Ruth Ogun (Director for Public Enlightenment).
7. How to be Current and be a good Presenter, by Mr Olaniyi Akinyemi (Jordan 93.9 Presenter).